The Latest News from Able 2

Here you will find the latest news relating to Able 2 and Occupational Therapy services. Please get in touch if you would like us to share some related news for you.

Workshops and Training days - April 5, 2018 11:46 am

Able 2 holds conferences, workshops and training days. Recently we have been running assisting and moving good practice workshops on behalf of Newham Social Services. In addition, we have also held moving and handling workshops for Hounslow Social Services. We invite Occupational Therapists, Care Agencies, Team members and Stakeholders to attend. So they can develop an understanding of what the assisting and moving good practice project is to aiming to achieve. It also gives us... read more

Fantastic Statistics - April 5, 2018 10:30 am

In a 6 month period we have received and assessed 2432 referrals and carried out 1771 follow up visits. We have ordered 3305 pieces of standard stock equipment and 122 pieces of special order equipment. We have received 2185 Concessionary Travel referrals. A desk based decision was made for 85% of these referrals. The remaining 15% attended a mobility clinic for a face to face assessment to determine their eligibility. Having worked successfully with Hounslow... read more

Brilliant news - July 19, 2017 2:33 pm

Able 2 has recently picked up work from three Local Authorities where we have previously worked. When we cease working in an Area Able 2 always keeps good communication with the Area, and this together with the high quality of our work has resulted in an additional 400 referrals The result of this is that we have had to take on three new administrators. Jayne Alford-Evans, Rachael Wynes and Hannah Leitch. Welcome!! Able 2 is... read more

Fabulous news!!! - May 26, 2017 12:20 pm

Able 2 are delighted to confirm that we have been awarded the Contract for the Blue Badge Scheme Independent Advisory Service. We look forward to continued work with Wales and further developing the service provided