We have a team of very experienced HCPC Registered Occupational Therapists able to provide consultancy and advice services to Housing Services, Grants Departments, Home Improvement Agencies, Housing Associations, Surveyors and Architects and Charities.
Able 2’s Occupational Therapists are highly skilled and experienced in the design of major adaptations. Our objectives are to: -
- Recommend work to clear, consistent standards
- Skilfully meet the needs of our clients within the practical constraints of their home
- Provide an economic solution that meets our clients’ needs
- Maximise the capabilities and independence of our clients
What we will provide: -
- A design brief fully outlining your requirements
- Comprehensive measurements and information
- We will ensure this design is completely agreed with all relevant parties
- Confidence that the design meets the needs of yourself and your family
All of this enables the Surveyor and/or Architect to progress the adaptation quickly and efficiently.
We can progress major adaptations following an Able 2 Occupational Therapy Assessment or receive a referral following the Local Authority Occupational Therapy recommendation and identification of need. This facilitates greater efficiency for the Local Authority.
If you can relate to anything in this article and you think that we are able to help you out then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Someone will be in touch with you very soon to discuss how we can help you. Thank you.