Concessionary Travel: New Criteria Advice and Guidance Workshop
Course Title: Concessionary Travel: New Criteria Advice and Guidance Workshop
Able 2 aims to demystify the new criteria and give those receiving applications the confidence to handle them effectively.
- What does “hidden” or “cognitive” disability mean?
- What are the application conditions?
- Which factors should be taken into account?
- What should be taken into consideration?
- Who is eligible?
- What are the consequences of rejection?
- How to use clear reasoning in your decision, particularly when rejecting?
- Provision of suitable evidence, what is needed and why?
- How best to deal with applicant complaints.
As well as the course content we include; unlimited refreshments throughout the day, morning and afternoon tea as well as lunch.
The workshop will take place on 14th October 2019 and will run from 09:00 – 15:30 at the Village Hotel Bury.
If you are interested in attending this workshop please contact Helen Jefferies:
Location: Village Hotels, Bury
Start Date: 14 Oct 2019
Duration: All day
Start Time: 09:00
End Time: 15:30