Concessionary Travel: New Criteria Advice and Guidance Workshop - September 16, 2019 8:51 am
Course Information: Concessionary Travel: New Criteria Advice and Guidance Workshop
Able 2 aims to demystify the new criteria and give those receiving applications the confidence to handle them effectively.
- What does “hidden” or “cognitive” disability mean?
- What are the application conditions?
- Which factors should be taken into account?
- What should be taken into consideration?
- Who is eligible?
- What are the consequences of rejection?
- How to use clear reasoning in your decision, particularly when rejecting?
- Provision of suitable evidence, what is needed and why?
- How best to deal with applicant complaints.
As well as the course content we include; unlimited refreshments throughout the day, morning and afternoon tea as well as lunch.
The workshop will take place on 14th October 2019 and will run from 09:00 – 15:30 at the Village Hotel Bury.
If you are interested in attending this workshop please contact Helen Jefferies:
Location: Village Hotels, Bury
Start Date: 14 Oct 2019
Duration: All day
Start Time: 09:00
End Time: 15:30
If you are interested in attending please us the contact details and get in touch. If there are other courses you would like to see available, please let us know. Thank you.